Rosemary Essential Oil – CT Camphor Properties (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Fresh, herbaceous, Rosemary camphor chemotype essential oil calms apprehension while stimulating the spirit. Rosemary essential oil releases the emotional patterns of self-sabotage. Strong herbal, camphorous aroma.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam Distilled from Flowers, Leaves
- Country of Origin: Spain, France
Rosemary Essential Oil – CT Camphor Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Background Information on Rosemary Essential Oil – CT Camphor
This pure essential oil is a well- known herb, in which the flowers and leaves are collected to make the oil possible. This herb sprouts from an evergreen bush, which can grow to be 2-6 feet tall. Rosemary originates from Spain, France, Yugoslavia, and Japan. These cultures and many others have linked Rosemary to love, loyalty, and infinity. The societies would surround statues, tombs and weddings with stems from the lovely bush to show their connection of love with their ancestors. We now use Rosemary in aromatherapy and cooking.
Rosemary Essential Oil Camphor CT Uses and Benefits
Rosemary is used in aromatherpay to aid issues of gout, headaches, fatigue, rheumatism, skin infections, muscular aches and pains, sprains, dandruff, alopecia, and obesity.* This pure essential oil inspires the spirits creativity in your heart, while infusing an enthusiasm for life, and the ability to walk your path valiantly. The mind and rosemary work together toward making and reaching goals, clearing mental clutter, strengthening the mind, and reviving interest in life. Rosemary’s oil works with the body to soothe sore muscles (especially muscles that are used consistently.* Rosemary can also be found in pharmaceutics and the veterinary industry.
Rosemary Essential Oil CT Camphor Safety Tips
- Rosemary oil is non-toxic, and safe for all skin types.
- DO NOT use this oil if you have epilepsy (it has high camphor content) or are pregnant.
- Rosemary is not advised for those with high blood pressure, as it is a stimulating oil.
- Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
Rosemary Essential Oil CT Camphor Uses and Benefits / Blends
- To reach motivation, and clear clouded thoughts, mix rosemary with peppermint, and grapefruit, and rub it into the neck and shoulders.
- To strengthen the mind, and revive interest in tasks, vaporize 3 drops of rosemary, and 3 drops of lemon.
- To soothe and strengthen sore muscles, mix rosemary with black pepper and vetiver, and massage it into the relevant areas.
- To dissolve back discomfort, take a warm bath containing 2 drops of rosemary, and 4 drops of lavender.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.