Jasmine Absolute Oil Properties (Jasminum officinale grandiflorum)
The scent of jasmine is relaxing, intoxicating, warming, and an aphrodisiac.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Solvent Extracted from Flowers
- Country of Origin: Egypt
Jasmine Absolute Oil Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Background Information on Jasmine Absolute Oil
Jasmine is a bush in which the oil is extracted from its wonderfully scented, white flowers. The plant can grow to be 30-40 feet high. Jasmine is naturally found in France, Egypt, China, Algeria, and Morocco. Ancient cultures (such as Persian and Chinese) used the flower and its oil to scent hair, bodies and homes. The King of Flowers, Jasmine is considered the most masculine of all floral aromas.
Although more expensive than most oils, it is extremely potent. Jasmine blossoms are fragile. As the flowers are delicate, the steam distillation process would destroy them and render less oil. Jasmine absolute oil is extracted using a solvent extraction method, which makes the oil an absolute.
Jasmine Absolute Oil Uses and Benefits
Jasmine absolute oil helps support the relief of nervous tension, depression, headache, heat rashes, skin pigmentation, sunburn, sexual dysfunction, body pain, uterine issues, menstrual problems, laryngitis, anxiety, and lethargy.* Externally, jasmine absolute oil is beneficial for rashes, sunburn, sunstroke, ringworm, and burns.* Jasmine is also useful in the prevention of skin issues and aging.
Dilute in a carrier oil or lotion and apply daily.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Jasmine Absolute Oil Uses and Benefits / Emotional Wellness Properties
Jasmine encourages trust, sexuality, feeling safe, purity and innocence. Helps those to resolve sexual trauma and resist sexual fixations.
Jasmine Absolute Oil Uses and Benefits / Suggestions & Blends
- Blend jasmine essential oil with a carrier oil prior to direct skin contact.
- Helpful for deep sleep, add a few drops to a diffuser for a relaxing, aroma.
- A few drops of jasmine can be applied in a clogged ear to quickly clear it.
- Use jasmine absolute oil in bath water for spiritual cleansing and for pain support.
- Add 3 drops to a warm bath for a pleasant retreat. Emotionally, jasmine oil helps dispel anger, jealousy, disappointment.
Jasmine Absolute Oil Safety Tips
- Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
- If you have had a history of health problems, consult your physician before use.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.