Green Tea Absolute Oil Properties (Thea sinensis)
Green tea absolute is a light, fresh, herbaceous, woody scent.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Solvent Extraction from Leaves
- Country of Origin: France
Green Tea Absolute Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Background Information on Green Tea Absolute Oil
The China-tea plant many varieties as it has been cultivated for thousands of years. It remains shrub-like even without regular cutting. It is especially suitable for medium climatic zones. It tolerates frost and grows to a maximum height of 3 to 4 meters.
Green Tea Absolute Oil Uses and Benefits
Green tea absolute oil is used widely as a modifier in the perfume industry. It helps to promote mental alertness, lowers cholesterol, maintain blood pressure, assists in weight loss, and protects the skin. This oil even helps fight off colds.*
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Green Tea Absolute Oil Uses and Benefits / Suggestions & Blends
Dilute with carrier oil for direct skin contact.
Green Tea Absolute Oil Safety Tips
- Do not use on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
- Maximum skin use level is 0.2%.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
Green Tea Absolute Reviews
“Thanks for the fast shipping and a great product! :)” – A. Valentine