Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil Properties (Citrus paradisi)
Energizing, fresh, sweet, sharp, citrus scent.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Cold Pressed from Peels
- Country of Origin: Mexico & Argentina
Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil Background Information
Grapefruit is an evergreen citrus tree that grows to a height of 30-50 feet and has fragrant white flowers that develop into large, yellow fruits. The earliest record of the grapefruit is in the West Indies. The first grapefruit trees planted in Florida, USA was in 1820.
Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Pink grapefruit essential oil is used in aromatherapy to support weight loss and cellulite reduction.* It reduces the appearance of cellulite and lessens cravings for sweets. Pink grapefruit can be used to support eating disorders leading to obesity.*
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Emotional Wellness Properties
Grapefruit supports body acceptance, healthy relationship with food, respect for body and meeting physical needs. Helpful to those who hate the body, obsess with food or diets, have anxiety over appearance.
Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil Uses & Benefits / Suggestions & Blends
Pink Grapefruit essential oil blends well with many other essential oils such as bergamot, black pepper, cassia, German chamomile, Roman chamomile, citronella, clary sage, clove bud, coriander, cypress, eucalyptus citridora, eucalyptus radiata, fennel, frankincense sacra, geranium, ginger, juniper, lavender, lemon, lime, orange, neroli, patchouli, peppermint, petitgrain, ravensara, rosemary, sage, tangerine, thyme, ylang ylang.
- Dilute with a carrier oil prior to direct skin contact.
- Add to lotion and massage oils for a stimulating massage.
- Apply a few drops on insect bites to clean out the wound.
- Add a couple drops to four ounces of water. Soak a cloth and put on sore muscles and joints.
- Diffuse into the air to enhance focus while working.
Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil Storage
Store in a dark, cool area such as a refrigerator to prolong oil longevity.
Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil Safety Tips
- Do not use if you will be exposed to direct sunlight or sunlamps within 12 hours.
- Use in low amounts for skin concentrations since some individuals may have a sensitive reaction.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.