Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil Properties (Eucalyptus citriodora)
Eucalyptus Citriodora is also called lemon scented eucalyptus. Fresh, sweet, lemony. Eucalyptus citriodora has a strong citronella like aroma with a sweet, balsamic undertone.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam Distilled from Leaves
- Country of Origin: India
Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Eucalyptus citriodora essential oil is commonly used as a natural insect repellent.
Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Emotional Wellness Properties
Eucalyptus encourages, liberates, stimulates emotional healing and feelings of wellness. Helpful to those who are attached to illness in identity, clingy, defeated, seek escape, feel powerless.
Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Suggestions & Blends
Eucalyptus citriodora blends well with all mint oils including peppermint and spearmint. It blends well with pine, fir, spruce, thyme, rosemary, marjoram, cedarwood, sandalwood, lemon, lavender, and geranium.
Dilute with carrier oil for direct skin contact.
- Help rid the mind of clustered thoughts, take a bath with 2 drops of eucalyptus, and 4 drops of frankincense
- Eucalyptus serves as a natural insect repellant
- This oil is ideal as a natural deodorant
- Add eucalypptus to unscented body wash to create a revitalizing effect
- As a sports rub for sore muscles, eucalyptus blends with ginger and rosemary.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil Safety Tips
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy.
- Dilute before use; may cause skin irritation in some individuals, so a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use with infants or children under ten years of age. Can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Keep away from children as even small amounts may be toxic.
- For external use only this is considered toxic if taken internally. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil Reviews
“It has wonderful aroma and is exactly as described.” – J. L. Lordson
“Will definitely be buying more essential oils from BioSource Naturals. The Oakmoss, Lime, and Eucalyptus Lemon are fantastic!!! Thank you so much for your courtesy and FABULOUS ESSENTIAL OILS!!! Take care and GOD Bless.” – Sam Tomaino