Dill Weed Essential Oil Properties (Anethum graveolens) – Organic
Dill Weed essential oil has a fresh, sweet, herbaceous scent. This oil is made from the entire herb / plant (dill weed).
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam Distilled from herb
- Country of Origin: Hungary
Dill Weed Essential Oil Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Dill Weed Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Dill weed essential oil is known to help digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, diabetes, liver issues, headaches, ADHD, and nervousness. It is antispasmodic, antibacterial, sedative, stomachic, and also a stimulant.*
Dill Weed Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Emotional Wellness Properties
Dill engages, motivates and integrates mind, body and spirit. Helpful to those who are overstimulated, bored, disinterested in life.
Dill Weed Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Suggestions & Blends
- To calm anxiety and tension: use three drops dill essential oil, two drops lavender essential oil, and two drops melissa essential oil.
- To inspire concentration: use three drops dill essential oil, two drops lavender essential oil, and three drops roman chamomile essential oil.
- Dill essential oil refreshes and soothes, and is another good option for use in the bath or shower. A few drops in bathwater or in the shower stimulate the nerves and work to strengthen the whole body.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Dill Weed Essential Oil Safety Tips
- May have contraindications with diabetes medications.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.