Dill Seed Essential Oil Properties (Anethum graveolens)
Dill Seed essential oil has an herbaceous scent.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam Distilled from seeds
- Country of Origin: India
Dill Seed Essential Oil Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Dill Seed Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Dill seed is known to help digestive problems (such as constipation and diarrhea), diabetes, liver issues, headaches, ADHD, and nervousness. This oil is antispasmodic, antibacterial, sedative, stomachic and a stimulant.*
Dill Seed Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Suggestions & Blends
- To calm anxiety and tension: use three drops dill essential oil, two drops lavender essential oil, and two drops melissa essential oil.
- To inspire concentration: use three drops dill essential oil, two drops lavender essential oil, and three drops roman chamomile essential oil.
- Dill essential oil refreshes and soothes, and is another good option for use in the bath or shower. A few drops in bathwater or in the shower stimulates the nerves and works to strengthen the whole body.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.