Essential oils for cellulite can be used to dissolve one of the most difficult types of fat. Cellulite is an accumulation of old fat cells that harden as surrounding tissues begin to lose their elasticity. There are miracle treatments for cellulite all over the internet. Essential oils can help.
- Citrus essential oils can help reduce the amount of fat cells. Tangerine, lemon, grapefruit, and lime are essential oils for cellulite. They increase circulation, prevent lymph accumulation, and help tighten skin.
- Grapefruit essential oil is fat-dissolving and helps the body detoxify.
- Patchouli, juniper, and rosemary are other great essential oils for dissolving cellulite. They help to enhance circulation while also retaining necessary fluids.
- Cinnamon leaf essential oil strengthens connective tissue and stimulates blood flow.
- Lemongrass, helps with cellulite and metabolism.
DIY Essential Oil Cellulite Recipes
Cellulite Massage Oil
Massaging skin areas with cellulite is helpful in breaking up the fat deposits and adhesed fascia which make dents and ripples underneath the skin. Apply this massage oil after shower or bath and massage into legs for 10 minutes.
Run bath water. Add essential oils. Mix thoroughly.
Getting rid of cellulite doesn’t happen overnight. Have patience. Target areas should be worked with essential oils (diluted by a carrier oil) in conjunction with exercise, a healthy diet, and drinking plenty of water. Some people find that fascia rolling or fascia blasting are also helpful.