Arthritis Comfort Essential Oil Blend – For Arthritis Pain and Inflammation
Arthritis Comfort Essential Oil Blend contains essential oils for arthritis and inflammation which are known to help reduce pain and inflammation, increase circulation, aid to decongest lymph, and relieve joint pain and stiffness.
Topical application of essential oils is highly efficient treatment for arthritis and joint pain as they are directly absorbed into the bloodstream. Arthritis Comfort Essential Oil Blend* contains tea tree, lemon, cedarwood, frankincense, bay leaf, and myrrh and is packaged in several types of containers for your convenience.
Qualities of Essential Oils in Arthritis Comfort Essential Oil Blend
- Bay leaf: Helps aid in the relief of pain and inflammation.
- Tea tree: Helps relieve the pain and inflammation of arthritis.
- Lemon: Helps aid in the reduction of inflammation in the joints.
- Cedarwood: Helps decongest the lymph system and improve poor circulation.
- Frankincense: Helps relieve muscle aches and pain.
- Myrrh: Calms the spirit and relaxes the body to speed up the healing process
Arthritis Comfort Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid use on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin, children under 2 years of age.
- Phototoxic, so avoid using it when exposed to sunlight 12 hours prior to topical application.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
More About Essential Oils For Arthritis Pain and Inflammation Symptoms
Essential oils are absorbed directly into the blood stream, by-passing the digestive system. They have been used for thousands of years with success. Effective in helping with pain, inflammation, and calming the nervous system with wonderful aromas. Additionally, essential oils assist with rest, tension, as well as anxiousness that are crucial in order to help support getting inflammation under control. Numerous important essential oils consist of higher amounts of COX-2 chemical inhibitors as well as nitric oxide (NO) inhibitors. COX digestive enzymes have the effect of the actual inflamed procedure in your body. COX inhibitors control this method as well as reduce discomfort as well as swelling. Anti-inflammatory medicines for example aspirin, ibuprofen, Celebrex (and the actual previous Vioxx) tend to be COX-2 inhibitors.*
The best COX-2 inhibitors within important essential oils are thyme, myrrh, fennel, cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus (variety associated with types), and bergamot. One Japanese research discovered that the mixture of these types of natural oils decreased COX enzymes as much as 75%. Essential oils which decrease nitric oxide in the body are oregano, peppermint, lemongrass, tea tree oil, nutmeg, dill, lime, frankincense, tangerine, myrtle, lavender, patchouli, eucalyptus, juniper, clove, as well as fruit.*
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.