Essential oils to help reduce appetite can be used to assist in weight loss naturally. In fact, the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Institute of Chicago found that inhaling a scent when hungry will help to suppress appetite and the desire to eat. The following oils are helpful to stop emotional eating and curb cravings. Rotate essential oils (do a different daily). Inhale several times in each nostril for the best effect.
Some of the best essential oils to reduce appetite are:*
- Peppermint essential oil
- Cinnamon essential oil
- Grapefruit essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Marjoram essential oil
- Thyme essential oil
- Orange essential oil
- Patchouli essential oil
- Wintergreen essential oil
Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend
Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend was created to help reduce appetite, food cravings, and sweet cravings after inhalation. Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend is also helpful for reducing the appearance of cellulite.* Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend contains a proprietary blend of citrus essential oils lemon and pink grapefruit, with peppermint essential oils. Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend is packaged in three types of containers (15 ml and 30 ml) and a convenient roll on.
Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Avoid use on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin. Do not apply to face or near the face of infants or children.
- Phototoxic, so avoid using it when exposed to sunlight 12 hours prior to topical application.
- Do not use if using ventricular fibrillation, or if diagnosed with GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease).
- Should not be used during pregnancy or if epileptic.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.