Essential oils for anxiety can help calm and support the physical and emotions symptoms of anxiety. Although anxiety is considered emotional, it is a physical problem too. Some of the physical symptoms of anxiety are body tremors and shakes, body temperature fluctuation, chest pain, choking, chronic fatigue and exhaustion, and body pains.
Calming Massage Oil for Anxiety
The best way to use essential oils for anxiety is to apply oils to the chest, wrists, or third eye. Calming massage oil uses a blend of energy balancing and calming essential oils of lavender, rose geranium, cedarwood and lemongrass oils. Our massage oils are created with a harmonious blend of sunflower, apricot kernel and sweet almond oil.*
Essential Oils for Anxiety
Essential oils that have sedative properties will help to soothe, settle, and calm the mind and anxiety symptoms.*
- Bergamot: Relaxing, calming, and uplifting, bergamot is known for acting as an antidepressant.
- Chamomile: Great for depression, insomnia, and restlessness. Chamomile will help to soothe, calm, and relax.
- Geranium: Geranium will help aid and release negative tension, emotion, and memories. Has a lovely, uplifting scent.
- Jasmine absolute: Jasmine is great for depression and exhaustion, specifically nervous exhaustion or exhaustion from anxiety.
- Lavender: Lavender aids with insomnia, relieves anxiety, balances energy, helps to reduce stress.
- Marjoram: Marjoram is great for happiness and uplifting the mind.
- Orange: Orange is elevating and brings the mind joy and peace. A study in 1995 from Mie University documented that citrus essential oils boost immunity, relax, and reduce depression.
- Valerian: Valerian is very grounding, balances emotions, and helps relaxation.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
EFT Tapping & Essential Oils for Anxiety
Combine essential oils for anxiety with Emotional Freedom Techniques EFT Tapping. Download our FREE EFT Tapping scripts for anxiety today!