Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend was created to help reduce appetite, curb food cravings and even curtail sweet cravings after inhalation. Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend is also helpful support for reducing cellulite.*
De. A. R. Hirsch scientifically studied “Weight Loss Reduction Through Inhalation of Odorants” and concluded that specific scents are effective in promoting weight loss such as scents of green apple, banana and peppermint. Dr. Hirsch wrote a book subsequent to the study that covers the benefit of using herbs for cooking as an intervention in facilitating weight loss such as basil, peppermint, spearmint, thyme, rosemary, pink grapefruit, lime and orange. The same effect can be had by smelling the essential oils.
Properties of Essential Oils in Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend
- Lemon: Clears the mind, boosts metabolism, detoxifies, and dissolves fat.*
- Pink Grapefruit: Energizing and detoxifying; dissolves fat.*
- Peppermint: Vitalizes and energizes, reduces appetite, and curbs cravings.*
Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend is packaged in 15, 30, 60, 120 ml bottles and a convenient roll on.
How to Dilute Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase our Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend concentrate you must dilute it to apply it to skin. Add 3 to 4 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion. This blend can also be inhaled as a concentrate to suppress appetite or used in an aroma lamp or burner.
Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend Convenient Roll On
This handy roll on can be put into your purse or pocket for easy inhalation of the oils to help control sweet cravings, food cravings and reduce appetite.*
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
* Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Weight Loss Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Avoid use on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin. Do not apply to face or near the face of infants or children.
- Phototoxic, so avoid using it when exposed to sunlight 12 hours prior to topical application.
- Do not use if using ventricular fibrillation, or if diagnosed with GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease).
- Should not be used during pregnancy or if epileptic.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.