Sore Muscle Rub Essential Oil Blend combines German blue chamomile, eucalyptus globulus, lavender and peppermint which are calming and cooling, increasing flexibility and energizing and uplifting the spirit.*
How to Dilute Sore Muscle Rub Essential Oil Blend
If you purchase the Sore Muscle Rub Essential Oil Blend concentrate you must dilute it before applying it to skin. Add 3 to 4 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion.
Qualities of Essential Oils that Relieve Muscle Soreness*
- Blue Chamomile: Relaxes the body and mind.
- Eucalyptus Globulus: Relaxes the body and acts as a cooling agent.
- Lavender: Rejuvenates and inspires a tired person. Relax as well as soothe someone who is stressed or tense.*
- Peppermint: Contains a significant amount of menthol. Amongst its many uses, menthol is reported to help relax and ease muscular aches and pains.*
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Sore Muscle Rub Roll On
Don’t want to bother diluting the concentrate? Try our Sore Muscle Rub Essential Oil Blend roll on. It is ready to use and apply to skin.
Sore Muscle Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Avoid use on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin, with infants or children under ten years of age. Keep away from children as even small amounts may be toxic.
- Do not use if using ventricular fibrillation, or if diagnosed with GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease).
- Should not be used during pregnancy, if you have high blood pressure or if epileptic.
- For external use only, this is considered toxic if taken internally. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
Sore Muscle Rub Essential Oil Blend Reviews
Sore Muscle Rub “Great Product!” – deniserhernandez Denise Hernandez (Instagram)