Sexual Energy Essential Oil Blend stimulates the senses with the use of earthy and sweet pure essential oils. A sweet, earthy scent to get your juices flowing.
Where to Apply Sexual Energy Essential Oil Blend
Apply on the lower back and lower abdomen (root and sacral chakras).
Qualities of Essential Oils in Sexual Energy Essential Oil Blend
- Ylang Ylang – Used traditionally as an aphrodisiac*
- Tangerine – Excites the senses.
- Sandalwood – Romantic essential oil.
- Ginger Root – Stimulates the sacral and root chakras (energy centers).
- Patchouli cablin – Grounding, earthy and romantic
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
How Essential Oils Impact Mood
The scent of an essential oil impacts the brain through the olfactory system because when a fragrance is inhaled, the odor molecules travel up the nose, and are trapped by olfactory membranes. These membranes contain approximately 800 million nerve endings, which receive the micro-fine, vaporized oil particles. They are carried along the axon of the nerve fibers and connected with the secondary neurons in the olfactory bulb in the brain.
The olfactory bulb then transmits the impulses to the limbic system which is directly connected to areas of the brain that control heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, memory, stress levels and hormone balance.
How to Dilute Sexual Energy Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase our Sexual Energy Essential Oil Blend concentrate and plan to apply it to skin, you must first dilute it. Add 3 to 4 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion.
You can also use this in a bath with salts, or in an aroma lamp or burner. Diffuse into the air to create a romantic, sultry atmosphere.
Sexual Energy Essential Oil Blend Convenient Roll On
Don’t want to bother diluting the concentrate? Try our Sexual Energy Essential Oil Blend roll on. It is ready to use and apply to the skin. Pre-diluted in sweet almond oil.
More Ideas to Increase Your Sexual Energy
Sexual Energy Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Phototoxic, so avoid using it when exposed to sunlight 12 hours prior to topical application.
- Avoid if you have hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin. Do not use on children.
- Avoid if taking anticoagulant medication, are undergoing major surgery, have a peptic ulcer, have hemophilia, or have other bleeding disorders.
- ATTENTION TO THOSE PRONE TO HEADACHES: contains Ylang Ylang which has a VERY strong aroma and could easily trigger painful headaches and migraines.
- See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.