Connect with the Saints and your guides when using Saints Essential Oil Blend.
Your saints, angels, and guides will give you input when you need it. Great for inspiration and creativity!
Qualities of Essential Oils in Saints Essential Oil Blend
- Cinnamon Bark – Promotes high level of spirituality and psychic ability. Protects from negative energy
- Allspice – Traditionally used to enhance healing
- Anise – Enhances psychic ability and ability to hear/see/feel those in the non-physical state
- Frankincense – Spiritually cleansing, allowing greater access to Spirit
- Myrrh -Spiritually cleansing, allowing greater access to Spirit
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding, taking diabetes medication, anticoagulant medication, are undergoing major surgery, have peptic ulcer, hemophilia, and other bleeding disorders. May inhibit blood clotting. May pose sensitization and/or irritation risk in high doses. Do not use if you have endometriosis, estrogen-dependent cancers, or children under five years of age.
How to Dilute Saints Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase Saints Essential Oil Blend concentrate and plan to apply it to skin, you must dilute it first. Add 3 to 4 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion.
You can also use this in an aroma lamp, burner or diffuser.
Saints Essential Oil Blend Convenient Roll On
Don’t want to bother diluting the concentrate? Try our Saints Essential Oil Blend roll on. It is ready to use and apply to skin.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
* Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.