Relaxing Essential Oil Blend contains pure essential oils which are nurturing, calming, balancing energy of the body, mind and spirit.*
Qualities of Essential Oils in Relaxing Essential Oil Blend
- Lavender – Lavender is beneficial for relaxation and as a sleep aid. The scent of lavender will not only rejuvenate and inspire a tired person but can relax, soothe and slow down someone who is stressed or tense.
- Tangerine – Tangerine essential oil calms most types of inflammation or hyperactivity because of its natural sedative qualities.
- Rose – Rose absolute oil contains compounds with properties which uplifts moods and helps ease depressive emotions. Rose is a helpful aid for increasing emotional openness to receiving and giving love. Rose oil helps release fear of intimacy.
- Orange – Orange essential oil has a fresh orange peel scent that is calming and relaxing to the body. This oil provides fresh energy, supporting a clear and inspiring mind.
Topical application is recommended. Dilute 4-5 drops per 2 teaspoons of carrier oil.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
How to Dilute Relaxing Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase the Relaxing Essential Oil Blend concentrate you can dilute it and apply it directly to your skin. Add 4 to 5 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion.
Relaxing Essential Oil Blend Convenient Roll On
Don’t want to bother diluting the concentrate? Try our Relaxing Essential Oil Blend Roll On; it is ready to use and apply directly to the skin.
Relaxing Essential Oil Blend Spray
Relaxing Essential Oil Blend Spray contains the essential oils of lavender, tangerine, rose and orange in a distilled water spray with witch hazel.
Relaxing Essential Oil Blend Massage Oil
Try Relaxing Essential Oil Blend in a massage oil with sunflower seed oil, apricot kernel oil and sweet almond oil.
Relaxing Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Avoid direct sunlight for at least 12 hours after applying to skin. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use.
- Do not get into the eyes, nose or ears.
- Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
- If you have had a history of health problems, consult your physician before use.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.