Calming Essential Oil Blend contains pure essential oils which are relaxing, calming and help reduce anxious moods, mood swings and supports hormone balance.* Calming Essential Oil Blend contains the pure essential oils of lavender, rose geranium, cedarwood and lemongrass.
Qualities of Essential Oils in Calming Essential Oil Blend
- French Lavender: Lifts and balances emotional moods and energy flow. Lavender essential oil is a mood stabilizing, energy-balancing, pain-relieving and sleep-inducing oil. It can help ease headaches, stress and also acts as a mild analgesic for cramps
- Rose geranium essential oil can help us become open to love and commitment and guides us to be more loving to self. Rose geranium essential oil opens the heart chakra lifting the spirit and relaxing nervous tension.
- Cedarwood essential oil encourages dreaming and is helpful for meditation and spiritual expansion. It is a calming oil which promotes sleep and relieves anxiety.* Cedarwood oil is known to improve mental clarity and loosens tight muscles.*
- Lemongrass essential oil offers an earthy scent while blooming with bursts of citrus and floral fragrances. When used in moderation, it is an oil that prevents dry, oily skin and leaves an individual feeling utterly refreshed. Lemongrass aids the spirit by promoting clarity, and the dissolution of negative emotions.
Topical application is recommended. Dilute 4-5 drops per 2 teaspoons of carrier oil.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
How to Dilute Caming Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase the Calming Essential Oil Blend concentrate you can dilute it and apply it directly to your skin. Add 4 to 5 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion.
Calming Essential Oil Blend Convenient Roll On
Don’t want to bother diluting the concentrate? Try our Calming Essential Oil Blend Roll On; it is ready to use and apply directly to the skin.*
Calming Essential Oil Blend Spray
Calming Essential Oil Blend Massage Oil
Try Calming Essential Oil Blend in a massage oil with sunflower seed oil, apricot kernel oil and sweet almond oil.
Calming Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Possible drug interaction with diabetes medications. Potential teratogenic effects in high doses.
- Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.
- Possible skin sensitization. May affect hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin. A recommended dermal maximum of 0.7% to avoid skin sensitization.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
*Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.