Clearing Generational Patterns Essential Oil Blend helps unlock emotional baggage from cellular memory and inherited emotional patterns as described in Paul Pearsall’s book, “The Heart Code”. He explains in his book that many essential oils help to increase the oxygen in the limbic system of the brain which “unlocks” the DNA and allows emotional baggage to be released from cellular memory.
Emotions have been found to be encoded within the DNA of cells and passed on from one generation to the next. Paul Pearsall writes that emotional behavior patterns have been found to be “locked” within families and DNA. To illustrate how emotions can be encoded into body cells, he cites stories from transplant recipients who report strange memories and desires. This further substantiates that emotions are stored throughout the body and encoded in the DNA of cells.
If you wish to break unhealthy inherited emotional patterns in your family, apply Clearing Generational Patterns Essential Oil Blend and practice the free Emotional Freedom Techniques EFT Tapping script. Use it several times per day for two to three months.
Clearing Generational Patterns Essential Oil Blend contains a proprietary blend of therapeutic quality essential oils cedarwood, orange, ylang ylang I, sandalwood, tangerine, rose geranium, rose, french lavender, vetiver, and frankincense.
Spiritual and Energetic Qualities of These Essential Oils
- Cedarwood: Brings spiritual balance. Produces a spiritual vibration which purifies and grounds the body. Purges negative energy from people and places.*
- Frankincense: Gives us access to higher realms of spiritual development. Enhances confidence and knowing ones self.*
- Orange: Purifying to the body and mind. Brings us in touch with our higher self. Promotes feelings of joy.*
- Vetiver: Balances and aligns chakras. Facilitates the release of negative emotions. Grounding, adds clarity of thought and concentration.*
- Lavender: Stabilizes all forms of energy in the body. Restores balance to mind and body.*
- Sandalwood: Integrates the spirit with the senses–by quelling the analytical mind it frees the creative source.*
- Rose: Opens the heart and helps us access, give and receive love and divine love.*
- Rose geranium: Spreads peace and heals the world-weary heart.*
- Ylang ylang I: Calms anger and transforms energy into positive feelings.*
Topical application of essential oils is highly efficient for letting go of generational patterns. Using this oil will raise your vibration for spiritual changes. Clearing Generational Patterns Essential Oil Blend is available as a concentrate, roll-on, and spray for your convenience.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
How to Use Clearing Generational Patterns Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase our Clearing Generational Patterns Essential Oil Blend concentrate you can diffuse it to freshen the air. If you want to apply it to your skin, you must dilute it. Add 3 to 4 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion.
Clearing Generational Patterns Convenient Roll On
Don’t want to bother diluting the concentrate? Try our essential oil blend roll on. It is pre-diluted with almond oil as a carrier oil and safe to apply to skin.
Clearing Generational Patterns Spray
Clearing Generational Patterns Essential Oil Blend Spray contains pure essential oils which help to unlock emotional baggage from cellular memory and inherited emotional patterns. We have also added the flower essence / gem elixir to our water based spray Fireweed® Combo by Alaskan Essences which further helps to clear inherited emotional patterns. Essential oils stimulate the emotional centers of the brain, allowing repatterning to occur. Flower essences and gem elixirs shift us vibrationally as beings, allowing new growth.* This spray is in a distilled water base with witch hazel.
Clearing Generational Patterns Essential Oil Blend Spray contains a proprietary blend of essential oils cedarwood, orange, ylang ylang I, sandalwood, tangerine, rose geranium, rose, french lavender, vetiver, and frankincense.
Clearing Generational Patterns Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Do not use while pregnant or nursing. Not for children under 2 years of age.
- Avoid on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin.
- Phototoxic, so avoid using it when exposed to sunlight 12 hours prior to topical application.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Clearing Generational Patterns Essential Oil Blend Reviews
“I want to thank you for these wonderful products. I had a parent pass earlier this year and have had to take care of their affairs and property. Before I leave the property, I use the house blessing spray with smells heavenly (Is there a perfume for this?) I had been looking for a generaltional curse release spray because I want the next owners to have peace and love in the home. Thank you so much. These are awesome.: thetaoofhousewifery La Grand Negrita
“Without getting into the science of this product since I am no way an expert only a customer I’ll just say this. I suffer from stress etc at times, and I have always been way too critical of myself and have been told here and there that I tend not let things in the past go. Etc. What better thing to have on hand with combined meditation than this Oil. I feel just knowing it is such an oil for this very thing that somehow this does work its way thru my moments of alone time and meditation. Put this on palms, neck, just about anywhere and also inhale it in and concentrate and you will get a lot of benefits from this product.” – Skye
‘I just moved into a new home and wanted to smudge without burning sage. I like this product and other products from this company very much. I highly recommend it. The house did have residual stuff from the previous owners. I bought this spray and use it in combination with the BioSource Peace spray. I am thrilled with the results!” – R. Head