Breathe Clearly Essential Oil Blend contains aromatherapy essential oils that are understood to relax airways* because of the unique properties of some essential oils it contains. Breathe Clearly Essential Oil Blend contains eucalyptus globulus, lavender, pine, and lime.
Essential Oil Properties of Breathe Clearly Blend
- Eucalyptus globulus – Strongly aromatic.
- Lime – Clears the mind and has cleansing benefits.
- Lavender – Relaxes.
- Pine – Stimulating, cleansing, and purifying.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
How to Use Breathe Clearly Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
Breathe Clearly Convenient Roll On
Breathe Clearly Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Do not use if pregnant, have high blood pressure or have epilepsy.
- Avoid use on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin.
- Do not use with infants or children under ten years of age.
- Phototoxic, so avoid using it when exposed to sunlight 12 hours prior to topical application.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, or prevent any disease. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your physician should symptoms persist.
Breathe Clearly Essential Oil Blend Reviews
“This actually works — helps my breathing at night.” – Sara
“Great when mixed with an unscented moisturizer and applied to your chest before bed. Really clears your sinuses.” – Michael
”Wonderful Oils. Healing and awesome smells.” – J. Turnbell
“I love Breathe Clearly and highly recommend it for anyone who has trouble with a stuffy head/nose. I’ve been able to eliminate all over-the-counter products that I previously used and now use Breathe Clearly only.” – Gail Thomas
Reviews and testimonials reflect the individual reviewer’s results only. Product results may vary based on the user and no guarantee of results are implied.