Vitality Essential Oil Blend contains pure essential oils which are vitalizing, cooling, pain reducing, helps increase mental clarity.*
Qualities of Essential Oils in Vitality Essential Oil Blend
- Peppermint – Peppermint essential oil is best known for relieving headaches, easing nausea and vomiting, digestion aide, pain aide, promoting alertness and beating fatigue.
- Spearmint – Spearmint oil is used for stimulating and uplifting, of the mind. Spearmint is beneficial for relief of headaches, migraines, fatigue, nervous strain and stress.*
- Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus essential oil aids the spirit by disbanding the feelings of melancholy by restoring positive energy. This essential oil soothes the mind by lifting depression and giving a sense of release, as it cleanses cluttered thoughts.
- Wintergreen – Many say that wintergreen is nature’s aspirin. Its cortisone effects have been widely documented, and due to its pain relieving capabilities wintergreen is very popular with people suffering from rheumatism, arthritis, gout, chronic pain, carpal tunnel, and more.*
- Orange – Orange essential oil has a fresh orange peel scent that is calming and relaxing to the body.
- Grapefruit – Emotionally, pink grapefruit essential oil is energizing and renews a healthy sense of optimism. This essential oil can aid with depression and help heighten a person’s self-esteem.*
Topical application is recommended. Dilute 4-5 drops per 2 teaspoons of carrier oil.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
How to Dilute Vitality Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase the Vitality Essential Oil Blend concentrate you can dilute it and apply it directly to your skin. Add 4 to 5 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion.
Vitality Essential Oil Blend Convenient Roll On
Don’t want to bother diluting the concentrate? Try our Vitality Essential Oil Blend Roll On; it is ready to use and apply directly to the skin.
Vitality Essential Oil Blend Spray
Vitality Essential Oil Blend Spray contains the essential oils of peppermint, spearmint, eucalyptus, wintergreen, orange, and grapefruit in a distilled water spray with witch hazel.
Vitality Essential Oil Blend Massage Oil
Try Vitality Essential Oil Blend in a massage oil with sunflower seed oil, apricot kernel oil and sweet almond oil.
Vitality Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Do not use if using ventricular fibrillation, or if diagnosed with GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease).
- Dilute before use; may cause skin irritation in some individuals, so a skin test is recommended prior to use.
- Should not be used during pregnancy or nursing, if you have high blood pressure or if epileptic. Keep away from children.
- Should be kept away from the eyes, and is likely to irritate skin and mucous membranes.
- If you have had a history of health problems, consult your physician before use.
- May be harmful if swallowed consult a poison control center or emergency room immediately if accidentally consumed.
- Do not use if taking anticoagulant medication, planning or if you have had major surgery, or if you have hemophilia, or another bleeding disorder, not recommended for usage in persons who take aspirin regularly or are allergic to aspirin.
- Do not use on those with salicylate sensitivity (often applies in ADD/ADHD).
- Phototoxic, so avoid using it when exposed to sunlight 12 hours prior to topical application.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.