Serenity Essential Oil Blend contains pure essential oils which are calming, energy-balancing, uplifting and help reduce anxiety.*
Qualities of Essential Oils in Serenity Essential Oil Blend
- French Lavender: Lifts and balances emotional moods and energy flow. Lavender essential oil is a mood stabilizing, energy-balancing, pain-relieving and sleep-inducing oil. It can help ease headaches, stress and also acts as a mild analgesic for cramps
- Rosemary – The mind and rosemary work together toward making and reaching goals, clearing mental clutter, strengthening the mind, and reviving interest in life. Rosemary’s oil works with the body to soothe sore muscles (especially muscles that are used consistently.*
- Ylang Ylang – Ylang ylang oil aids in the release of possessive emotional patterns, feeling drained, and fearing wisdom. This oil is known to have an intoxicating aroma, and this is its best known characteristic.
- Orange – Orange essential oil has a fresh orange peel scent that is calming and relaxing to the body.
- Lemon – In aromatherapy, lemon oil is known for aiding sore throats, nervous conditions, blood pressure, digestive problems, gallstones, debility, fever, and anxiety.*
- Lime – The aroma of lime essential oil inspires and brings fresh energy plus clears the mind. Lime essential oil has the capacity to renew inner clarity, which permits better decision-making. It can stimulate your sense of internal purpose while boosting liveliness to help you move forward. Lime aids the body by stimulating emotions preventing apathy, and rejuvenating mental clarity.
Topical application is recommended. Dilute 4-5 drops per 2 teaspoons of carrier oil.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
How to Dilute Serenity Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase the Serenity Essential Oil Blend concentrate you can dilute it and apply it directly to your skin. Add 4 to 5 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion.
Serenity Essential Oil Blend Convenient Roll On
Don’t want to bother diluting the concentrate? Try our Serenity Essential Oil Blend Roll On; it is ready to use and apply directly to the skin.
Serenity Essential Oil Blend Spray
Serenity Essential Oil Blend Spray contains the essential oils of lavender, rosemary, ylang ylang, orange, lemon, and lime in a distilled water spray with witch hazel.
Serenity Essential Oil Blend Massage Oil
Try Serenity Essential Oil Blend in a massage oil with sunflower seed oil, apricot kernel oil and sweet almond oil.
Serenity Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Avoid if you have epilepsy or are pregnant.
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure.
- Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children. Do not use on children under 2 years.
- Phototoxic, so avoid using it when exposed to sunlight 12 hours prior to topical application.
- Avoid if you have hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin, a skin test is recommended prior to use.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oil.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.