Energize Me! Fatigue Essential Oil Blend contains Eucalyptus globulus, Rosemary ct Verbenone, and Pink Grapefruit pure essential oils.
How Essential Oils Affect You
The scent of an essential oil impacts the brain through the olfactory system because when a fragrance is inhaled, the odor molecules travel up the nose, and are trapped by olfactory membranes. These membranes contain approximately 800 million nerve endings, which receive the micro-fine, vaporized oil particles. They are carried along the axon of the nerve fibers and connected with the secondary neurons in the olfactory bulb in the brain.
The olfactory bulb then transmits the impulses to the limbic system which is directly connected to areas of the brain that control heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, memory, stress levels and hormone balance. Thousands of scientific studies have shown that essential oils have profound physiological and psychological effects.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
Spiritual Properties of Plant Oils in Energize Me! Fatigue Essential Oil Blend
Eucalyptus essential oil aids the spirit by disbanding the feelings of melancholy by restoring positive energy. This essential oil soothes the mind by lifting depression and giving a sense of release, as it cleanses cluttered thoughts.* Eucalyptus essential oil stimulates the brain and improves energy.
Rosemary essential oil increases mental stability, opens the mind to knowledge and makes one teachable; helps clear confusion and adjustments in transition. Studies show that rosemary essential oil impacts mood states as well as brain wave activity and the autonomic nervous system.
Emotionally, pink grapefruit essential oil is energizing and renews a healthy sense of optimism. This essential oil can aid with depression and help heighten a person’s self-esteem and boost ones energy.
Download our free Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT / Tapping) Scripts
Directions: Use 5-10 drops of concentrate. Dilute in a carrier oil if applying on skin.
Packaged: Concentrate 15 ml (0.5 oz) & 30 ml (1 oz).
Energize Me! Fatigue Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure, are pregnant or have epilepsy.
- Dilute before use; may cause skin irritation in some individuals, so a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use with infants or children under six years of age. Can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Keep away from children as even small amounts may be toxic.
- Do not use if you will be exposed to direct sunlight or sunlamps within 12 hours.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.