Arthritis Comfort Essential Oil Blend Spray contains essential oils for arthritis and inflammation which are known to reduce pain and inflammation, increase circulation, decongest lymph, and relieve joint pain and stiffness. Topical application of essential oils is highly efficient treatment for arthritis and joint pain as they are directly absorbed into the bloodstream.
Essential oils help reduce arthritis inflammation and pain by high amounts of COX-2 chemical inhibitors as well as nitric oxide (NO) inhibitors. Anti-inflammatory medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, Celebrex (and the actual previous Vioxx) tend to be COX-2 inhibitors. The best COX-2 inhibitors which are essential oils are thyme, myrrh, fennel, cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus (variety associated with types), and bergamot. Essential oils which decrease nitric oxide in the body are oregano, peppermint, lemongrass, tea tree oil, nutmeg, dill, lime, frankincense, tangerine, myrtle, lavender, patchouli, eucalyptus, juniper, and clove.
Arthritis Comfort Essential Oil Blend* Spray contains the following pure essential oils in a distilled water spray with witch hazel.
- Bay Leaf: Helps relieve the pain and inflammation
- Tea Tree: Helps relieve the pain and inflammation of arthritis
- Cedarwood: Helps decongest the lymph system
- Lemon: Helps reduce inflammation of joints. and improve poor circulation
- Frankincense: Helps relieve muscle aches and pain
- Myrrh: Calms the spirit and relaxes the body to speed up the healing process
* Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
For mind body release of pain patterns, see below to download our free Emotional Freedom Technique script for Pain.
“This arrived very quickly. The product really works well! I used it on my shoulders for arthritis pain relief and was happily surprised and pleased with the long term relief without a nasty odor or cold sensation. Wow.” – E.B.
“I think this oil really does help with the ache of arthritis, or any muscle pain. It smells nice and is easy to use.” M.R.J.
TRY OUR ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND CONCENTRATE OR PRE-DILUTED ROLL ON FOR SAFE SKIN CONTACT