Lemongrass Essential Oil – Nepal Properties (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
Strong, fresh, grassy, citrusy, lemon peel-like. Crisp and clean, refreshing scent. Aromatherapy properties include refreshing and rejuvenating. Stimulating and balancing. Its aroma inspires and brings fresh energy.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam Distilled from Grass
- Country of Origin: Nepal
Lemongrass Essential Oil – Nepal Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Background Information on Lemongrass Essential Oil – Nepal
Lemongrass is a type of grass, where the whole plant is needed to make the pure essential oil. This unusual grass can grow to be about 2 feet tall, with sharp leaves. Lemongrass from Nepal is crisp and clean, fresh scent.
Lemongrass Essential Oil – Nepal Uses and Benefits
Mankind has found that Lemongrass is another of nature’s miracles. Lemongrass oil has properties of relieving headaches, sore throats, respiratory problems, and fevers, as well as being a tonic, antiseptic, and insect repellent.*
Lemongrass Oil offers an earthy scent while blooming with bursts of citrus and floral fragrances. When used in moderation, it is an oil that prevents dry, oily skin and leaves an individual feeling utterly refreshed. Lemongrass aids the spirit by promoting clarity, and the dissolution of negative emotions. The mind is also helped by improving focus, and getting a good night’s rest. Lemongrass essential oil is helpful for working through emotions of resentment.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Lemongrass Essential Oil – Nepal Uses and Benefits / Blends & Suggestions
- To improve focus, place 1 drops lemongrass on a tissue and inhale.
- To retrieve a restful sleep, vaporize 2 drops of lemongrass, with 2 drops of Lavender as you sleep.
- To soothe physical tension, mix Lemongrass with Ginger and Lavadin and massage it into the affected areas.
- To reduce constipation, mix lemongrass with Coriander Seed, and tangerine then apply it twice daily to the abdomen in a clockwise fashion.
Lemongrass Essential Oil – Nepal Safety Tips
A recommended dermal maximum of 0.7% to avoid skin sensitization. Do not use on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin. Do not use on children under 2 years of age. Do not use while pregnant or nursing.