Jasmine Absolute Oil Properties (Jasminum officinale grandiflorum)
The scent of jasmine is relaxing, intoxicating, warming, and an aphrodisiac.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Solvent Extracted from Flowers
- Country of Origin: Egypt
Jasmine Absolute Oil Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Background Information on Jasmine Absolute Oil
Jasmine is a bush in which the oil is extracted from its wonderfully scented, white flowers. The plant can grow to be 30-40 feet high. Jasmine is naturally found in France, Egypt, China, Algeria, and Morocco. Ancient cultures (such as Persian and Chinese) used the flower and its oil to scent hair, bodies and homes. The King of Flowers, Jasmine is considered the most masculine of all floral aromas.
Although more expensive than most oils, it is extremely potent. Jasmine blossoms are fragile. As the flowers are delicate, the steam distillation process would destroy them and render less oil. Jasmine absolute oil is extracted using a solvent extraction method, which makes the oil an absolute.
Jasmine Absolute Oil Uses and Benefits
Jasmine Absolute oil helps support relief of nervous tension, depression, headache, heat rashes, skin pigmentation, sunburn, sexual dysfunction, body pain, uterine issues, menstrual problems, laryngitis, anxiety, and lethargy.* Externally, Jasmine Absolute oil can be used to help rashes, sunburn, sunstroke, ringworm, and burns.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Jasmine Absolute Oil Uses and Benefits / Suggestions & Blends
- Blend jasmine essential oil with a carrier oil prior to direct skin contact.
- Helpful for deep sleep, add a few drops to a diffuser for a relaxing, aroma.
- A few drops of the oil can be applied in your ear to quickly clear a clogged ear.
- Use Jasmine absolute oil in bath water for spiritual cleansing and in pain support.
- Add 3 drops to a warm bath for a pleasant retreat. Emotionally, Jasmine oil helps dispel anger, jealousy, disappointment.
Jasmine Absolute Oil Safety Tips
Do not use if pregnant.