Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil Properties (Eucalyptus globulus)
Refreshing and energizing, eucalyptus globulus is cooling, refreshing. Eucalyptus globulus has a higher 1,8 Cineole content than other eucalyptus oils. Its fresh aroma is deodorizes and to keeps insects at bay.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam Distilled from Leaves
- Country of Origin: China
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil Background Information
Eucalyptus is a tree in which the leaves and twigs are collected to extract the essential oil. The leaves (main oil source) are leathery, and fragrant. There are 8 types of Eucalyptus trees that the oil is taken from. The most common is Eucalyptus Globulus. These trees are found exceptional for their oil and their height. They can grow up to 100 feet in just 10 years. It is commonly found in Australia, Tasmania, China, Spain, California, and Brazil. The Aborigines used Eucalyptus as a cure-all, especially for colds. People with poor health, would move to areas full of these trees.
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Eucalyptus is known to soothe sore throats, coughs, bronchitis, sinusitis, skin infections, ulcers, sores, rheumatism, and aches and pains. This oil is also used as an antiseptic and an anti-inflammatory.* Eucalyptus has more common uses such as stimulating the nervous system, and as a cooling agent. It rids the near areas of insects, and germs.*
This essential oil aids the spirit by disbanding the feelings of melancholy by restoring positive energy. Eucalyptus soothes the mind by lifting depression and giving a sense of release, and cleanses cluttered thoughts.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Suggestions & Blends
Eucalyptus globulus blends well with bay laurel, bergamot, cypress, cajeput, cedarwood, camphor, german chamomile, roman chamomile, geranium, ginger root, grapefruit, peppermint, lavender, lemon, juniper, lemongrass, petitgrain, pine, ravensara, rosemary, sage, tea tree, tangerine, thyme.
Dilute with carrier oil for direct skin contact.
- To clear a depressive mood, vaporize 3 drops of Eucalyptus and 4 drops of Peppermint
- To rid the mind of clustered thoughts, take a bath with 2 drops of Eucalyptus, and 4 drops of Frankincense
- To ease breathing during colds and prevent airborne infections, vaporize 3 drops of Eucalyptus, and 3 drops of Tea Tree
- To soothe coughs blend Eucalyptus, Myrrh, and Himalayan Cedarwood and rub it into the chest twice a day
- To unblock the nasal passages, inhale 3 drops of Eucalyptus, and 3 drops of Lavender
- To relax muscles, mix Eucalyptus, Ginger, and Rosemary and rub it into the sore areas twice a day.
- Used to ease symptoms of congestion
- Serve as a natural insect repellant
- Ideal natural deodorant
- Add to unscented body wash to creates a revitalizing effect
- As a sports rub for sore muscles, Eucalyptus blends with Ginger and Rosemary.