Organic Cornmint Essential Oil Properties (Mentha arvensis) (Japanese Peppermint)
Fresh and soft, with a bittersweet minty aroma.
- 100% Pure, Organic, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam Distilled from Leaves
- Country of Origin: India
Cornmint Essential Oil Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Background Information on Cornmint Essential Oil
Distilled from the organic mentha arvensis plant, cornmint organic essential oil is traditionally used in the same ways as peppermint, and it has a similar menthol scent.
Cornmint is sometimes referred to as peppermint elsewhere around the globe, with the exception of the United States. It is produced as a flowering plant in such areas of the globe as Argentina, Brazil, India, Vietnam, and China. The perennial mint plant is used like peppermint across the Eastern hemisphere.
Cornmint Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Its various uses are for antimicrobial and digestive, and is also used to remove negativity in a spiritual use. Documented uses include anesthetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, and a stimulant and a digestive.*
Cornmint Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Suggestions & Blends
Dilute with carrier oil for direct skin contact.
- For mood improvement, place two drops of the oil into a diffuser with water.
- For acne, mix two drops each of cornmint and tea tree oil with 1 cup sugar and 1 cup coconut oil to act as a sugar scrub.*
- For constipation, dilute 1-2 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. Apply on lower abdomen.*
- For muscle aches, mix three drops with carrier oil and massage into the skin.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Cornmint Essential Oil Safety Tips
Pregnant women should avoid Cornmint essential oil. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children. Not suitable for patients with cholestasis or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Cornmint Essential Oil Reviews
“Wonderful scent, very fast delivery.” – Pammy L