Coffee Essential Oil Properties (Coffea arabica)
Aah, the concentrated scent of raw coffee bean!
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Cold Pressed from Seeds/Beans
- Country of Origin: Brazil
Coffee Essential Oil Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Coffee Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Coffee doesn’t have to just be your morning jolt, anymore. The wonderful and familiar smelling pure essential oil is a wonderful way to control appetite, release positive emotions, and expel mental clutter.* Mentally uplifting and helpful to clear colds and congestion.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Coffee Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Suggestions
Coffee Essential Oil is best appreciated when used independently from other essential oils.
- Coffee essential oil can be used to calm a severe headache and migraine.
- To treat uneven coloration of the skin, mix some coffee oil with either or both of Neroli and Rose and apply the mixture directly on the skin.
- A few drops of coffee oil can be applied in your ear to clear a clogged ear in a matter of minutes
Dilute with carrier oil for direct skin contact.
Coffee Essential Oil Safety Tips
Coffee essential oil has not been identified with side effects.
Coffee Pure Essential Oil Reviews
“Love this Coffee Essential oil, who could not love the yummy smell of coffee. Seems pure and I will definitely buy again.” – C.V.
“Smells delicious…thank you” – MMA
“This smells like a thousand cups of coffee stuffed into a bottle:) which is exactly what an essential oil is supposed to smell like! 🙂 I can’t wait to make some things for the coffee lovers in my family and coffee loving friends. Thank you!” — Michelle
“Lovely scent. I used it in soap in addition to using coffee as a base. It enhanced the smell just enough.” – L. Hall
“I bought the coffee and benzoin oils; all excellent and I would recommend buying it. Thank you.” – Mubarak