Essential oils for memory to stimulate the brain and focus.* Memory and Concentration can be aided by these essential oils.*
FOCUS Essential Oil Blend for Memory and Concentration*
Focus Essential Oil Blend helps to balance the mind with calm attention.* It contains key therapeutic quality essential oils which are energy balancers. Focus Essential Oil Blend helps to clear emotional patterns of: Scattered thought and inability to focus, stay on task
- Obsessive thought patterns (on one thought)
- Lack of confidence
- Inability to give full attention to a task
- Excitability, tension
- May help ADHD behavior*
Essential Oils For Concentration*
- Rosemary Essential Oil – Helpful when added to an atomizing diffuser. Stimulating aromatically.
- Lavender Essential Oil – An energy balancer. Massage onto temples diluted with Sweet Almond Oil.
- Eucalyptus globulus Essential Oil – Extracted from twigs and leaves of the evergreen Eucalyptus trees. Stimulating and invigorating, Eucalyptus Essential Oil helps enhance concentration.*
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Made from the perennial herb. Peppermint Essential Oil can easily blend with other oils. Known for its stimulating properties.
DIY Blend for Memory & Concentration
Massage onto forehead and back of neck. Remember to perform skin patch sensitivity test first.
DIY Blend for Poor Memory
Use in an aroma lamp or diffuser, bath or massage one of these essential oils:
Try our Memory Essential Oil Blend in spray, roll on and concentrate for diffusing.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.