Essential oils for cleaning! They aren’t just for maladies and natural remedies. Here is a list essential oils for cleaning in the kitchen and bathroom.
- To scrub your floors, add a few drops of tea tree oil to spots. Wipe the extra oil and rub in some distilled white vinegar.
- Disinfect with lavender essential oil.
- Orange oil is also great as a surface cleaner.
- To clean shower doors, rub the glass doors with lemon oil twice a month. This will help to prevent grime buildup.
- Toilets can benefit with tea tree oil.
- Use lavender or lemon on your windows.
- Lavender and Lemon can also help repel flies.
The bonus is that your house smells delicious. Cleaning with essential oils is pleasant. Not full of bleach and chemicals that hurt your eyes, nose or throat.