It is estimated that several million American children have ADD & ADHD which includes symptoms of inattention, impulsivity, hyperactivity. There are several prescription drugs available to control the symptoms of ADD & ADHD. Research over the past 30 years by holistic M.D., Dr. Terry Friedmann has found that essential oils by inhalation helped ADHD children. Essential oils are some of the few substances which cross the blood-brain barrier and can directly heal the brain.
Balance and Calm the Mind
Focus Essential Oil Blend which helps to balance the mind with calm attention. It contains key therapeutic grade essential oils which are energy balancers.* Focus Essential Oil Blend helps to clear emotional patterns of:
- Lack of confidence
- Scattered thought and inability to focus, stay on task
- Obsessive thought patterns (on one thought)
- Inability to give full attention to a task
- Excitability, tension
- May help ADHD behavior
Focus Essential Oil Blend contains a proprietary blend of Vetiver, French Lavender, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli Cablin, Red Mandarin, Lemon, Ginger Root, Sandalwood, Nutmeg, Melissa, Frankincense, Cinnamon Leaf.
Studies have shown diffusing Vetiver, Cedarwood and Lavender improved attention span in test subjects 65-100%. Ylang Ylang, Ginger Root, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Nutmeg have calming, grounding properties emotionally and physically. Lemon, Red Mandarin, Cinnamon Leaf, Melissa enhance focus by gently stimulating the mind. Frankincense enhances self-esteem.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Focus Essential Oil Blend is packaged in several containers for your convenience:
- 1 fl. oz. concentrate (add to a carrier oil, put in your aroma lamp, add to your bath water, add to your hand cream)
- 0.5 fl. oz. concentrate (add to a carrier oil, put in your aroma lamp, add to your bath water, add to your hand cream)
- roll on (already diluted and ready to apply to the skin)
- spray (spray in the room or directly on the person)