Everyone’s skin is different—some people have oily skin, others struggle with acne or wrinkles, or even eczema. No matter your skin type, essential oils can help! See our DIY Essential Oil Skin Chart.
Bio Source Naturals has compiled a skin care chart, below, that tells you what essential oils can be used for your type of skin or condition in a DIY Essential Oil Skin Chart. Download our other free charts below this article.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Aromatherapy for scars, stress, and tension headaches.* Cleanses and deodorizes, too.*
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Aromatherapy for hair loss, muscle aches, and sinus congestion.*
- Lemon Essential Oil: Aromatherapy that delivers fresh energy and clears the mind.* Cleans and removes gum, oil, & grease.
- Clove Bud Oil Essential Oil: For nausea, flatulence, bronchitis, arthritis, rheumatism, toothaches, diarrhea, and infections.*
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Aromatherapy for headaches, indigestion, energy, and weight loss.*
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Aromatherapy for congestion relief, inflammation, pain, and an effective insect repellent.*
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Aromatherapy for spiritual healing, self esteem, personal power, circulation, and sleep.*
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Aromatherapy for high blood pressure, stress, anxiety, and mood swings.*
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: Aromatherapy for acne, bronchitis, sinus congestion, and harmony and balance.*
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Aromatherapy for candida, acne, chest congestion, disinfecting, and repelling insects.*
Check out our anti-aging skin care products, here. Custom-blended and beneficial!*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.